Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ohai.

This is just a more casual blog to help pepopels keep track of the more mundane aspects of my life. If they so choose.

Yesterday Ben and Wyzan came to visit me at lv, followed by Evan and Matt. I got into a bit of trouble but it was still sweet times. Chilled a bit with Evan, Matt and Wyzan for a bit after work. Matt probably thinks I'm a crazy lizard lady. Also, I saw a green meteor/ufo/rock thing in the sky.. again :o!

I called Rafael a jerk for not going to my party. He didn't even react. What a jerk. :)

I was up really late last night playing.. Maboingo..? Mabinogi. I'll never get it right. So I woke up late, did some housework and signed up on Scottrade. Woo. I also paid my credit card bill. Brushed my cat for a while.

I'm supposed to go to work at 6 but it's thundering so who knows.

Me: What would you do if I bought you a weather channel soundtrack for christmas?
Dad: Chuck it out the window.

:(

InRapidfireAddition
+ I can't find my house keys.
+ Jones soda is good.
+ I have clothes in the dryer.

Today isn't very exciting but I am content.

No comments: